Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The marathon day of Halloween is over! Between decorating cookies, carving pumpkins and getting ready, I didn't stop running all day. It turned out to be a good Halloween . . .
Kate was the cutest Tink ever!
Skinny Harmon with Kate - doesn't he look great?
Halle was a "glamour witch" - she was very glamourous!
Lacey was a monster girl.
Peter Pan with his pumpkin.
Lacey with her friend Kennidee who was a dead rock star.
Peter Pan and Tinkerbell off to Neverland.
Halle and Kate.
I actually exist sometimes in pictures. Lacey shot this one of Harmon and I. Notice there are only a few leaves left on our tree - it's definitely fall around here.
This was a dress rehersal earlier on Halloween. Jack was playing dress up with the girls and came up with this costume on. I'm sure this makes Harmon proud!


1 comment:

Dan & Shannon Tobler Family said...

Not only his Harmon skinny, it looks like he grew 6 or 7 inches. I need to get his secret!