Thursday, May 22, 2008

NO MORE CRAZY HAIR...But still hair!

I know, you are so happy not to see Crazy Hair Day on my blog. I have been such a slacker. I want to catch up in chronological order, but that isn't going to happen for a while. Lacey got her hair chopped yesterday and I wanted to post her new look. She donated over 10 inches to Locks of Love for the second time. She looks so cute and sassy (not that she needs any more sass!).
Before
Before
After

Could the color of her hair be more beautiful?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it! I always love Lacey's hair short. I also love it long. I think Lacey may be as close as I will ever get to having a red head. Good for you Lacey! You did it. Can't wait to see it in person next week.

Ashley said...

Sa-weet. It looks like Lacey and I have the same cut. Next time you should let her bleach it blonde like mine. You know, to cover up all that NATURALLY great color.

Joe and Marlene said...

Ok, so I was checking out the Oliver family from my friends blog - thinking we knew them and imagine our surprise when Joe said, 'Wait, go back' as I was scrolling down the page and he saw your family name! We loved seeing the pictures of the family, the children are beautiful and getting so big. So we just wanted to say 'hi' from our new hometown of Conway, AR. The Story family