Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mr. and Miss Mischeif

So, Harmon and I returned home from a weekend away in Arizona. I went to help out with Creative Escape and Harmon joined me and golfed all weekend. I came back with a project that had a little bottle of crackle paint in it. Well, let's just say that the crackle paint even works on skin. Kate walked up the stairs having been crackle painted by Jack. Jack also managed to paint several walls, Lacey's white board and clock! I couldn't get very mad because I was the one that left it on the stairs to be put away. Jack is proud of his masterpiece.
His innocent accomplice.
The artist himself.

A few days later, I discovered that Jack had found a pair of scissors and chopped his and Kate's hair. I have put off blogging this this long because I am just now able to talk about it. After several months of Kate having a "comb-over," it is mostly grown out. Luckily, she is cute enough to pull it off...

No comments: