Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New York City - Day 4

Sorry I left you hanging for 9+ months to hear about the last day of our wonderful trip to New York. We went to the Met and barely made a dent in all that there was to see. Way too much to take in in one visit. I would love to go back and spend some more time there.

Harmon and I savoring our last day in the city.
Harmon loved all the armor and weapons.
Naughty.
Doesn't resemble my piano at all...
Ashley and I just before we left to the airport. We had such a great time together. The problem with spending time together is that it makes the reality that we live so far about so much harder. Oh, how I wish we lived close to each other.
Harmon had called for a taxi to take him to the airport but because of some parade it never showed up. It took us forever to even get a cab on the corner (Todd, Ashley, Harmon and I were all trying). He finally got one and barely made his plane to Virginia. It was way too stressful for Harmon's patience. Luckily, it didn't ruin our trip. Our first visit to New York was so great. I hope it's not our last...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We should do a "Girls Trip!"