Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lou!

I always decorate the kitchen for each child's birthday.  I should just leave them up during the birthday season...
Lacey was happy that her birthday was on a Saturday so she didn't have to wait for Harmon to come home from work to open her presents.
I have made Lacey wait to read Twilight.  She got it for her birthday and was thrilled.  I hope it doesn't keep her up at night - she's a chicken...
Her other favorite gift is that we let her have a blog.  Check it and her fashion show out here . (I am impressed with myself - I've never done a link before. Hopefully it works.)
The day before Lacey's birthday, Harmon took her for her first official round of golf.  They both had a great time.
I think Lacey was most excited to wear one of her new golf outfits.  The girl golf apparel makes me want to take up golf...
Lacey concentrating on her swing.

No comments: