Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kate Turns Two!

Kate didn't quite understand that it was her birthday.  She knew something was special but she couldn't quite figure it out.  By the end of the day she was saying, "My Happy to You".  Too cute.
She got this funny little look on her face as we sang to her.
She stood there and blew and blew.  Someone finally had to help her.
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.  We had to wake her up to open her presents.  Not a good idea but it didn't take her long to come around.
Nana and Papa gave her this cute little doll that giggles and a little puppy that barks.  She opened that first and it was hard to pry her away from them to open the rest of her presents.
If you don't know this about me, I have a bathing suit fetish.  I thought I was pretty good only buying her a few when I could have bought 20.  Nana and Papa got her the sunglasses and she wears them everywhere.  All in all, she had a great day and is such a cute 2 year old.  

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Now what pictures do I put up on my blog? I guess "First come, first served." She is so cute, that little smile! She deserves double exposure.