Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ski Weekend in Park City

It worked out that while my parents were in town we got a condo at the Silver Star in Park City for the weekend.  My parents hadn't been up with us before, so it was fun for them to see the project that Harmon has worked on for the last few years.  We had such a great time swimming, skiing, eating and  just hanging out.  My mom was such a good sport and watched the little ones while we skied.  My dad hasn't been skiing in over 20 years and gave it a try.  We couldn't have ordered in better weather for skiing and had such a great day.  My Uncle John met up with us and skied with us and then brought his girlfriend and went to dinner with us.  We really had a perfect weekend.
Here's the family before we left skiing.  Halle skis, but decided she would have more fun hanging out with Nana and swimming in the jacuzzi.
My Uncle John and I.  It was great to be with him for the day.  He is a fun uncle.  He and Harmon would break off here and there and race down the slopes.  He's a great skier.  Lacey was surprised when he told her that it was wine not water in his camelback.  Maybe I should try a little bit of that to help improve my skiing... 
Harmon, Lacey and I.
It was all I could do to keep up with Lacey.
Me tearing up the slopes...
Lacey has become a dang good skier and loves it.  She just bombs down the hill.
It was fun seeing my dad and John hanging out.  We don't get together enough.
Dad and John.  My kids all thought John was older - the couldn't get past his grey hair. 

No comments: