Saturday, March 6, 2010

Halloween

I was a slacker this year and put off figuring out Halloween costumes until the last week. I vowed I will never do that again. Fortunately, it all turned out well...
Lacey was a mime, Halle a witch, Jack was a monkey and Kate was a chicken.
Lacey was a die-hard trick-or-treater this year. Usually she stays out a very short time and comes home to pass out the candy.
This is as loving as you'll ever see my girls - so I must share.
Kate was a pretty excited little chicken to go trick-or-treating - although it doesn't show on her face.
They are just humoring me to let me to take another picture. They are ready to get some loot.
Halle was such a pretty witch.
Jack enjoyed getting into his character. He wouldn't wear his costume to preschool because Halle had made some comment about his "monkey butt." I was glad he did on Halloween though.
Kate was the cutest little chick!
She pretty much ate all of her candy that night.
Kate loved helping me pass out the candy.

No comments: