Saturday, March 6, 2010

New School Year, New School

Lacey and Halle started a new school year at a new school this year. They are now going to Early Light Academy. It's close to our house in Daybreak and we are all really excited/nervous about it. I am really happy for my kids to be wearing uniforms. No more drama about what to wear in the morning. They can wear navy or tan bottoms with a white, navy or light blue collared shirt. They no longer take the bus, so I will have to drive in carpool. Also, there is no school lunch so we will be packing lunch every day except on Wednesday which is pizza day. I am okay with that because their school lunch was so not healthy. Lacey and Halle managed to get the only two male teachers at the school. Lacey is in 6th grade (no I can't believe I have a child in 6th grade) and has Mr. Burns and Halle is in 3rd grade and has Mr. Goff. They are both looking forward to their new school and classes.
Don't they look nice in their uniforms?
The expression on their face is "Hurry up Mom. You are embarrassing us!" This picture also captures how beautiful the color of Lacey's hair is.

No comments: